Loss and/or Damages
- Guests are responsible for leaving the Villa in good order.
- Guests further undertake to pay for any loss and/or damage to the Villa during the Guests occupation of the Villa.
- Sinta Villa reserves the right to repossess the premises if the Guest or invitees of the Guests have caused damage to the premises.
Valuables and Security
- Guests valuables or property left at the Villa are at the Guest’s own risk. Valuables and/or property should be stored in the safety box.
- Villa Sinta does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to Guest Valuables or property.
- The Guest is responsible for the Villa during the Rental Period, and must ensure that all windows and doors are locked securely when not on the premises.
The customers need to be aware that they are required to comply with local laws and regulations. Copy of passport is required at check-in for police registration and only registered guests can stay in the villa and authorities impose high penalties. No drugs or any illegal activities are permitted on the premises.
Sinta Villa will not be held responsible for any alterations or changes occurring to the property and any noise such as neighborhood animals, construction, music and religious ceremonies.The guests need to show consideration regarding noise levels and to respect the privacy of other neighbors. Any cost of dealing with police or other authorities is the responsibility of the customer.
When a cancellation occurs more then 90 days before arrival the cancellation fee will be equal to 20% of the total rental amount. When the cancellation occurs between 30-90 days prior to the scheduled arrival a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount will be charged. When the cancellation occurs within 0-29 days of the scheduled arrival, 100% of the rental amount will be charged.
Peak Season / Easter / School Holidays non-refundable for any cancellations or modifications.
Reservation and cancellation policies are subject to change without notice.
We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking, to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, incl. evacuation, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and other travel contingencies.
Sinta Villa makes every effort to ensure that brochure/website descriptions are accurate and that the Villa meets its required standards. Sinta Villa does not accept responsibility for any alterations made to the Villa or its amenities which are beyond its control. Nor does it accept responsibility for any injury, death, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use or condition of the Villa, its plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, and exceptional weather conditions. No responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, vehicles, and their contents of the Guests or invitees during the period of hiring of the villa. We reserve the right to change and or amend rates at discretion of management